- What are the different memberships?
- There are two different membership levels.
Our starter membership, Essentials, is everything you need to get started with GROworkspace and with being a Young Living Brand Partner. This membership is perfect for beginners, or those just casually running their business.
Alternatively, for more advanced Brand Partners, those ranked Executive or above, we recommend our Platinum membership, which offers an abundance of advanced tools and strategies designed to accelerate and step up an already established business.
- Why GROworkspace?
- GROworkspace is a platform dedicated to offering everyone all of the tools and resources needed to get started and accelerate their Young Living business. It has content suitable for Spanish and Canadian markets as well as the US, plus there is a whole range of strategies to suit different experience levels. The Essentials membership has been designed to help new Brand Partners hit the ground running with a carefully selected package of tools and resources - without the complicated jargon and overwhelming amount of information.
- How does the trial work?
- The Essentials Monthly plan comes with a 7-day free trial. We do ask for your credit card details at the checkout but you will not be charged until after the trial has ended. During the trial, you get the full experience of the Essentials membership.
- How can I save additional money?
- By signing up for the Essentials Annual plan, you will be saving almost $50 per year over paying monthly.
- Can I cancel anytime?
- We don't believe in locking people into fixed contracts, so you are free to leave anytime you wish. If you cancel during the trial you will not be charged. If you cancel outside of the trial you will retain access to your membership until the current billing cycle ends.
What you'll get:
Access to an ever growing library of classes, mailers, monthly newsletters, and income producing activities (IPAs) to help you GRO your business from the ground up!
- Variety of classes at your fingertips to choose from - Plan out your monthly education in under 15 minutes.
- Sways - Educate your audience and customers with a simple click of a button.
- Webinar Slides/Scripts/Printables & Handouts - Run unique classes without having to create ANY content.
- Monthly Newsletters - Keep your customers informed with what’s to come.
- Monthly IPA Calendars - Never wonder what you should be doing next to grow your business.
- Weekly Live Trainings - Join our weekly Office Hours for specialized training and open Q & A.
- VIP Facebook Community - Full access to our VIP community with over 6000 active members.
- Monthly LIVE AFT Sessions - These can assist in releasing limiting beliefs and help you move through places you are stuck in your business and life.
*All of the above includes the US, US Spanish and Canada Market content.