Terms of Purchase
Master Your Marketing for Young Living Brand Partners
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you Customer agree to be provided with products and/or courses by GROworkspace (“Teacher”), acting on behalf of GROworkspace LLC (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Teacher agrees to provide services in accordance with Master Your Marketing for Young Living Brand Partners (“Course”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Teacher pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Teacher’s Website GROworkspace.com as part of the Course.
- Teacher reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Course for Customer if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Customer agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Customer is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- Teacher reserves the right to remove Customer from the Course at any time for any reason.
- The Course includes the following:
- Training and templates provided by GROworkspace
- METHODOLOGY. Customer agrees to be open minded to Teacher’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Customer understands that Teacher has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Course.
- By participating in the Course, Customer acknowledges that the Teacher is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Course is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Teacher may provide the Customer with information relating to products that the Teacher believes might benefit the Customer, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or Teachering provided.
The Teacher may provide Customer with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Teacher will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Teacher’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Customer. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Teacher’s Course, programs, and/or services. Customer acknowledges that Teacher has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Teacher’s website, courses, products or services.
This site is not part of, or endorsed by, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter or any social medial platform in any way.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. YOUTUBE and GOOGLE are trademarks of GOOGLE, LLC. SNAPCHAT is a trademark of SNAP, Inc. TWITTER is a trademark of TWITTER, Inc.
All results stated in marketing this course are not typical, I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). Any of my strategies and case studies are only estimates of what is possible. There is no assurance you’ll do as well or even close to as well as I have done or other clients. Results are based on many factors including luck, hard work, effort and years of hard work. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your business model, or your work ethic etc. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get better results or earn more money, that you will do as well, especially if the techniques are never implemented. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well as we are a large established business developer over many years of research and work.
All products and services are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your attorney, accountant or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information and ensure you are within all advertising and legal regulations. If advice concerning legal or related matters is needed, the services of a fully qualified professional should be sought out before any action is taken. All GROworkspace information, products, and services are not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. You should be aware of any laws which govern business transactions or other business practices in your country and state as they can differ greatly.
The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory. You understand that you are using any and all Information available at your own risk.
The rules, regulations and laws concerning credit cards are different from state to state and country to country. Applications and agreements vary from company to company. Be sure to thoroughly read everything. All information you provide in your credit application must be truthful. Once you open a credit card, you are obligated to follow the terms of the agreement that the credit card company provides to you.
Users of our products, services and website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products, and services on GROworkspace should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a decision on whether to rely on them. You agree that our company is not responsible for the success or failure of your decisions relating to any information presented by GROworkspace, K&C Consulting, or our company products or services.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Teacher the full purchase amount.
- Refunds will not be given for lack of funds to pay for a website hosting platform or due to Customer changing their mind about building a website.
- A refund will not be given for this course
- If Customer selects a payment plan option, Customer agrees to pay fees to the Teacher according to the payment schedule set forth on Teacher's website, or otherwise provided to Customer, and the payment plan selected by Customer (the “Fee”).
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Teacher will charge the credit card chosen by the Customer.
- In the event Customer fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Teacher has the right to immediately disallow participation by Customer until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and calls. If Customer has not paid within fourteen (14) days, Teacher has the right to terminate agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Customer as part of this Course, the Teacher maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Customer receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Teacher. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Teacher to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Teacher reserves the right to immediately remove Customer from the Course, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT. Customer acknowledges that their is no additional support provided with this course outside of the provided training.
Customer agrees that the Company may use any written statements, images, audio recordings or video recordings about the Course as testimonials. This includes any content Customer may publish to social media accounts and online forums as well as any statements, images or recordings, captured about Customer's participation in the Course.
Customer waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for Company’s use of such written statements, images, audio recordings and video recordings and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product used by Company. The Company is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Customer, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Customer’s behalf or on behalf of the Customer estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Customer nor any of Customer’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Teacher or any of its Courses, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information and education provided to the Customer by the Teacher under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using GROworkspace LLC services and purchasing this Course, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that Teacher will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Course. Customer agrees that use of this Course is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in ATLANTA, GA or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of GEORGIA within the United States, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.